December 16, 2011

Welcome to NCAA Uniform Reviews!

Greetings this Holiday Season! I am crimsonbull9584. This is my first blog ever, and I hope that I can do it well. I am currently a college student and work for an FCS football team as a videographer. Now, I am not an X's and O's kind of guy. I can't tell you how the West Coast offense works, or how the Wildcat is superior to the Spread or anything like that. What I can tell you, is that I love uniforms. The very basic aesthetics of football has always interested me. So I am going to give you my thoughts on what uniforms I like, love, and hate. I will soon release a rating system and try to get as many teams as I can as soon as I can. But I warn you, I am married, going to school full time, and working part time, so I may not be as quick as some may like, but I will try to do a good job within a reasonable time. My plan is to cover every FBS and FCS team (that's 246 teams if you didn't know) and as many other teams as I can. I hope to do Division II and Division III, but that will take time. I will go in no particular order and I will take requests to do uniform reviews. I will also review by year. Such as, if I review the 2011 Utah State football uniforms now, and then they change their uniforms next season, I will release a post with 2012 Utah State football uniforms, that way I can be current. Well I think that is enough exposition. Again, I will release my review standards and start getting a few reviews up soon. And if you have any requests please e-mail me, my e-mail address is on the page, and feel free to leave comments, but please keep them PG. Thank you and I hope I can do a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment