December 16, 2011

2011 FAU Owls

2011
Florida Atlantic Owls
Sun Belt





Lets go ahead and start with a positive review.

Its not easy to make a red and blue uniform. The problem is that you may use too much blue or too much red and no one is sure which is the primary color. FAU seems to use blue more than red, but finds a great balance between the two. I love the white helmet. FAU is very simple and sleek. A traditional look, but not boring like other classic looks. Having only white pants also helps balance it and gives it a clean look. I also like how you can barley see the Adidas logo, which is always nice, but there is that generic NCAA conference logo. I like how they use the FAU logo, as opposed to writing it out or just spelling Florida Atlantic to begin with. Makes it look less busy and that's always good. And one final note, I like how the helmet bumper says "Owls", that to me is the best place for it, as "FAU" is greater than "Owls".

Helmet: A+
Home Jersey: A
Away Jersey: A
Pants: A

Final Verdict:

As Is

The uniform is great. I don't see any changes that they need to be made. Perhaps a red alternate, but other than that, I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment